вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

chip esten




You know, I spent most of the day thinking about what I would write here tonight; and to be perfectly honest I donapos;t think I have anything worth saying now. Everything has totally gone from my mind. I really want it to be Wednesday because we get our English books back from Mrs Stott and I want to see what sheapos;s written. I talked to her this morning about something that was in it, because Iapos;d written about how the Romantic Hero/Gothic Villain was usually my favourite character -- but that when it came to Victor Frankenstein I just didnapos;t feel the same. She seemed most happy when I explained about loving Snape, Darcy, Heathecliffe...etc...

Arg. I imagine there will be many non-sensical posts tomorrow as we have IT....TWICE. Woot.

Muchos LJapos;ing to be done with Hannah and Charlotte.

For now Iapos;ll just answer this survey to compensate.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Not that I can recall. I mean, thatapos;s kind of a major thing to say about somebody.


Does it annoy you to see trashy girls get all the guys?
In a way it doesnapos;t, because a lot fo the guys Iapos;d go for arenapos;t into trashy girls; but then again some of them are. Iapos;d say Iapos;m just annoyed with trashy girls in general.


What song is stuck in your head?
apos;I Donapos;t Feel Like Loving You Todayapos; - Gretchen Wilson

Has anyone ever called you beautiful?
Yep.


Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be?
Richard...although how the hell he would get into my garden (let alone up to my window) is beyond me.


Wanna have kids before youapos;re 30?
Yes.


Do you look more like your mom or dad?
Niether to be honest. I know I do have qualities of both; but nothing too refining.


Last item you bought yourself?
A book, of course. =]

Name something you have to do tomorrow?
School, go and see Blood Brothers


Are you currently wanting and piercings or tattoos?
Already got all of the piercings I might want; but I would love tattooapos;s someday.


Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Side normally.


What gets in your way of your sleeping?
Richard. Cannot.Stop.Thinking.About.That.Man.


Are your eyes the same color as your momapos;s or dadapos;s?
My mumapos;s.
Hazel is awesome.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Yes -- but mind you thatapos;s probably because I enhance them with make-up..


What makes you laugh?
Loads of things. Right now it would be that time when Mr Folliot had a post-it-note stuck to his ass in Maths.

Or when me and Annabelle just went totally hyper in Science and started laughing at everything.

Good times.


Are you self-concious?
Yes. More so than people know. Which is why I spend most of lunch and break doing my hair and make-up over again.


How do you vent anger?
I donapos;t. I canapos;t. Iapos;ve got WAY too many things to be angry about that venting it would take up too much time.

What is the worse feeling ever?
Knowing that I can never be with Richard.


What did you do today?
School. Duh.


What do you smell like?
Teddy Bears. Donapos;t ask why -- I wear my PJapos;s all the time at home and they always seem to smell of teddy bears.

Where did you get the underwear you are wearing right now?
MS


What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Erm....Guy Fawkes Night. That guy was awesome.


apos;Remember, remember the fifth of November. The gunpowder treason and plot. I see no reason why the fifth of November should ever be forgot,apos;

Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
I donapos;t want to sound arrogant; but probably. Iapos;m all too desperate for everlasting love, I love cooking and wouldnapos;t mind cleaning if it benefited me. Not to mention I want children and have motherly instincts.


Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
Nobody....I havenapos;t used my phone for months


Do you think too much or too little?
I do have a minor tendency to overthink things.


Do you smile a lot?
No.

Where did you get the shirt youapos;re wearing?
Underground in Southampton.

Are there things you canapos;t live without?
Yes. I wonapos;t list them...WAY too many.


What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning?
apos;What is THAT? Is that a SPOT? OMFGapos;

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night


Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?
-_-

Do you drink tea?
All the freaking time.
Sweet tea is the nectar of the gods.
And I do adore coffee in the morning.


Have you ridden in someone elseapos;s car today?
Well...Iapos;ve been on the school bus...


What do you wear to bed?
PJ shorts and tank-top/band-T depending on how hot or cold it is.


Who sent you your last text message?
O2.


Are you a cuddler?
God, yes. Itapos;s a hobby. Although I tend not to hug my Swanmore friends like I would my college friends cause they seem all awkward.


Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Haha. I cry everyday. My last bout was earlier, and who should see but one of my brothers chavvy best friends.


Can you vote next election?
No.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I hide them to everybody but my Shrink. I HAVE to tell her.


How did your day start off?
Badly. I had a dream where Richard walked into this room and said hello to me....AND THEN MY ALARM WENT OFF.


Whenapos;s the next time you will see the person you like?
Tomorrow...hopefully. ;)

Are you waiting for something?
Iapos;m waiting for my man.


Does anyone hate you?
Undoubtebly.


Where are your siblings?
I have one sibling. Heapos;s in his room playing Xbox.


Are you happy with your life?
Your kidding, right?



chip esten, chip esq fish h salt, chip espn poker, chip escalation joint mod operations, chip es link poker poker.com sets.blast.



Комментариев нет: